Pages

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

We need to evacuate?

Hi all,

Well what an exciting day I had. Ok so that's me being sarky but whatever. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was being evacuated out of work for a fire drill.

Now the mere fact that that was the most exciting thing shows you that it's time for me to move on from my workplace lol.

As the entire building was standing outside in the cold I had thoughts of either walking back with a different company into there office, now that would be hilarious I could say 'hi I'm Charmaine the new starter'. My other thought was the standard just jump on the tube and go back home. I didn't have the balls to do either damn.

Well at least I couldn't be missed in my bright green jeans. Smart thinking when I purchased these bad boys. My lovely H&M had these on sale, wait for it, for £10. I know bargain right, I actually picked up a green pair and red pair. They are an investment for next year summer. There goes me thinking ahead.

So anyways I'm going to evacuate to my bed and we shall speak tomorrow.

Peace out

Peacocks - jumper, Hobbs - white shirt, H&M - Jeans, H&M - Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment