Pages

Monday, 8 October 2012

Monday feeling

Hiiiiii guys.

Yes I am still here I am down one laptop and the Internet. This is why my posts are far and few in between. Many apologies.

Just so you know I am not bored of blogging, I generally enjoy it but sometimes my resources can hinder my expression. Please bare with me. As my bday is approaching I see a laptop in my future lol.

So just to update you job interviews have been coming which is a step in the right direction, no luck yet but it's only a matter of time. I got that feeling. I've been out and about rekindling friendships, isn't that a good feeling?

Oh and yes I'm still shopping. Sample sales galore my wardrobe is getting bigger every month. I have loads of items to show you I feel like I am coming into my own. Do you know what I mean. I mean feeling comfortable in my skin, becoming even more confident in my abilities.

Even my dress sense has matured and I am so comfortable with it. Lately you will see me in smart dresses and smart brogues or heels. For instance today I wore this adorable dress I picked up from the sample sale. Matched it With H&M boots (just got then the other day) I'm wearing the boots for the whole week to break into them. Gotta love simple but smart outfit's.

Anyways I'm off, speak tomorrow.

 Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment