Pages

Monday, 22 October 2012

I'm a do me

Hi guys?

So have you ever thought to yourself fuck what ever you say and I'm a do me. Well I think that nearly everyday but I thought that even more when I took my first phone call this morning.

By the end of the call I was thinking bitch I'm a do me. Don't try to give me advice especially when you haven't even come correct in the first place. Isn't it funny how people who are worse off than you always want to judge. I say jog on.

Isn't it also funny how that mentality also translates into your personel style. If you dont like me for who I am jog on because I'm a do me. We love individuality over here. You could be outrageous or mellow whatever just be you.

For all the readers that are thinking wow thats a bit much I just want you to know my content is going to be more open. Its basically going to reflect my personality.

Woop Woop

Xx
H&M - dress, Hobbs - pumps, Hobbs - Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment