Pages

Monday, 24 September 2012

The mac is back

Hi y'all,

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of Sunday Chill post. Don't worry I slapped myself on the wrist for it, but I'm on it.

So ladies yes it's winter, don't get it twisted. That clean crisp cold that hits you first thing in the morning, that rain that smacks you in the face and the wind that fucks up your hair. Oh and yes when it get's pitch black by 6pm thats winter peering its cold head.

Therefore the mac is back. Today I teamed my adorable H&M dress with my Hobbs mac. Not forgetting my Hobbs 30th anniversary shoes. I have been waiting to wear my mac for a year so secrey I'm happy.

Ladies dig deep or purchase a lovely, sophisticated mac for autumn winter. A mac can really change up your whole outfit. Go on ladies make that autumn winter transition.

Kisses

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Trench!!! I need to invest in another this fall!

    ReplyDelete