Pages

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sunday chill - Relax, don't do it

Hi guys,

Wow what a weekend. I have been rushing around trying to get to places on time. All I want to do now is chill.

So yesterday I went to a friends blessing for her baby. I literally rushed from work to my house to get changed and then go. Then I had to leave after an hour because I had to rush to go home and get changed again for a convention.

I swear all this rushing around is not good for my body. Anyways I wanted to show you the dress I wore to the convention but brandy, ginger ale and courvoisier prevented me from taking any decent pics.

The only decent pic that I could muster up was one of my head looool. You can see the print in the dress but don't worry I put up a full pic of the dress. Its the Hobbs Betsy dress, sexy little leopard number.

Well, I'm off, got to work out what errands need to be done next week.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment