Pages

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sunday Chill - enroute to the 02

Hi guys,

Right enroute to the 02 for a comedy night so this is going to be quick. The night is Nigeria va Ghana vs Jamaica.

Being that I am Jamaican for those of you that didn't know. I am obviously going to support. My partner and two of his family members will also join us. Its going to be hilarious, I know its going to be a crazy night.

I decided to wear my Hobbs dress (sample sale £10) and my Hobbs 30th anniversary shoes, again sample sale £10. I picked these up awhile ago but have yet to wear them, that's until now.

Oh FYI my laptop isn't working so at the moment I'm uploading from my phone so the layout comes out differently. Please excuse.

So yep that's about it cant wait to have a good night.

Kisses
 
 
 
Hobbs dress - Hobbs 30th Anniversary shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment