Pages

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Love leather

Evening guys,

Leather is the talk of the day. How do you wear your leather? Jacket? Trousers? Dress like me? I normally wear leather in the form of a jacket. Leather is a funny one either you can pull it off or you just can't.

Whenever I think of leather I think of mature women trying to wear learher trousers like they did back in the 80's. Or middle aged men going through a mid life crisis. In there head leather equates to youth. Poor souls. 

So yeah I wore my leather dress today and I got the most amount of looks. Has no one seen a leather dress before? Random. Surprisingly the dress kept me cool, none of this overheating ish like Ross in Friends lol. 

I'm still on track with the wear everything in my wardrobe. But I have to confess I have been adding to thw wardrobe, yes I've been shopping I need to update you all. Lets just say I've brough brought bright green jeans, shirts and other bits. You gotta see it, I'm not crazy. But anywho I'm of to sleep early start and all that.

Kisses






 

No comments:

Post a Comment