Pages

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Just a little more time

Hi guys,

Have you ever come across a time where you just needed a little mote time? I think we've all had that. I could do with some more time. Just a couple more hours in the day, 24 hours is not enough lol.

Who heard about the death of the green mile main character? Talk about shocked, just makes you think you don't know how much time you have on this earth. The thing is you could ask for more time but what will be will be. Just do your best and good will come of it.

So after all that babble what am I wearing today? Since you asked I'm wearing my Hobbs limited edition skirt, NW3 blazer, H&M vest top and guess what? Primark pumps.

I'm still on track with my wear EVERYTHING in my wardrobe task. Go me. Right I'm rushing off I need to run some errands so speak soon.

Kisses

 
 
 
Hobbs limited edition skirt, - H&M vest top - (Necklace old), Hobbs - blazer, Primark pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment