Pages

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Yes officer



Hobbs - shirt, H&M - jeans
eBay - bracelet, H&M - suede pumps

Night all,

Guys I am gutted right now, I tell you why. I went to Notting Hill Carnival yesterday (if you don't know Google it). I was representing my countries coulours, Yellow, Black and Green - Jamaica of course. I wanted to take a pic, lets put it like this, before me and my mate even stepped into Carnival we were already tipsy so those photos were a no go.

But you know I didnt let the team down. I basically went in the black jeans shown above, my black flatform's, green bootube and a see through yellow vest top. Whistle and horn yep that was me it was JA all the way baby. The vibe was unbelievable, Caribbean food everywhere, alcohol everywhere, music blaring I think I'm ready for Rio Carnival, sexy, sexy. If you haven't been you need to go, experience it once in your life.

So back to today's ish, I swear I think I look like an officer with the white shirt and black jeans. Just give me a baton and its on. NO, NO not really, we do not promote violence over here. But hey what officer do you know that can rock orange pumps, no mother fucking one that's who. I really wanted to wear heels today but yesterdays walking up and down in flaforms killed me.

Well this officer is going to hit the hay and shout you all tomorrow.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment