Pages

Thursday, 30 August 2012

The only way is up




NW3 - Blazer, -Primark - Vest top, Hobbs - Cardi, River Island - Jeans, Primark pumps

Hey, hey, hey

The only way is up guys, the only way is up. The next couple of days are looking up which is why I'm looking up to life. I wont say whats happening as yet but I'm feeling good will update you soon. You know whenever you feel down just say a little prayer because god will answer you're prayers. He sure did mine.

Enough of that preachy stuff. The weather is turning guys, rain, wind and just pure crap. What does that mean to me? It means I'm keeping my legs covered believe me. Jeans and a cardi all week, lets keep it moving.

Right I'm off to do some research for next week, oh yeah guess what tomorrow is "Sample sale Friday". Woop Wooop! I have a couple friends coming down to indulge, should be fun.

Bye guys

Kisses 

1 comment:

  1. I like the blazer! It adds a nice touch.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete