Pages

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Sunday Chill - Goodbye Olympics






NW3  - Highgate Sporting Dress    

Evening guys,

So the Olympic fever has ended well technically the Paralympic's will be staring shortly, oh you know what I mean. I haven't spoken about the Olympics on my blog for the simple fact that I only watched it when Usain Bolt was running his races. I love that guy. Actually in fairness I did also watch to support our GB athletes. Didn't we do well? Thank goodness.

In the spirit of the games I decided to wear my NW3 sporting dress. You would not believe all the looks I got I felt like an athlete that won gold, minus the sweat. Strolling through Camden with my babe it was a perfect day to be out.

All I need now is racket, trainers and the nearest field to go play in. How has everyone else enjoyed 'The Games?'

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment