Pages

Monday, 20 August 2012

Monday come down





NW3 Belmont dress


Hi guys,

Great its Monday again. I can't believe how quick the weekend went by, two barbecues, sun blazing and now the Monday comedown. As I dragged myself into work today I thought please god let this week go by quickly so Friday can hurry up and come. Roll on long bank holiday weekend.

So back to business as the weather is cooling down I'm not sure what to wear. I don't want the rain to catch me without a jacket, oh England you are a hard country to judge lol. Today I opted to wear my NW3 Belmont dress.  Great casual piece that keeps you warm when the sun is scared to come out.

I'm just being silly. I do love this dress, if you've read my blog over the past few months you know I enjoy easy, comfortable pieces. Throw on and go pieces, so this fits the bill.

Right guy's I'm outtie, will catch you tomorrow.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment