Pages

Monday, 6 August 2012

I'm Bacccccccccck!

 

Hobbs bow T-shirt, Hobbs pleat skirt, Primark pumps, Claires necklace, Primark belt

Hi all, 

Wow talk about MIA. I literally went MIA on everyone, people asking me whats up with me and my blog? My response was oh I will upload tomorrow then tomorrow became another day and another day.

I will keep it real with you the past month I have just been going through some 'ish. What you ask well the main things keeping me away were:

1: Looking for jobs 2: Job Interviews 3: Dating 4: Soul searching 5: Catching up with family 6: Shopping

All of the above has calmed down except no: 6 lol. I am at a place where I am happy. I am looking to improve myself as a person.

Anyways back to business OMG I have got sooooo many things to show you. Within a month I have brought probably over 20 dresses 10 shoes numerous skirts, jumpers and tops. But we all know I have got them at bargain prices. To be honest I have been wearing a lot of Hobbs clothing lately all purchased through sample sales.

Sample sale prices are the best £5 upwards oooh that gets my heart racing. For example the above bow T-shirt £5 and the adorable blue pleated skirt £5. Sample sale baby.

HELLO MY NAME IS CHARMAINE AND I AM A SHOPAHOLIC.

XX

2 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace! This whole outfit is definetly ladylike :)

    lalageorgia.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lalageorgia,

    Thanks for your comment I am going for a more mature look. I'm obsessed with long skirts right now. But if I see something short and sparkly believe me I will pick it up lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete