Pages

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Flatforms forever



Priimark - T-shirt, H&M Skinny jeans


Primark - flatforms

Evening guys,

Flatforms, Flatforms, Flatforms, Flatforms, I cannot say that enough. Guys I simply cannot rave enough about my Flatforms. These must be the most comfortable shoe's I have ever worn. I got them from Primark when they first came out. I think I paid  £12.00 for them. 

I freaking LOVE them. Today I was feeling in that Flatform mood and I had to put them on. Seriously who thought of Flatforms? Let me know so I can give that person the biggest kiss they have ever got in there life. Yeah I know some people cannot stand the way they look I just don't give a fuck. There beautiful in my eyes.

To all those ladies who hasn't got a pair yet? Don't be shy just open that purse and let it do the talking. As my Flatforms rest peacefully so will mommy.

LONG LIVE FLATFORMS!!
 

XX

2 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll,

    Thanks for the comment I will definitely follow back.

    Charms

    ReplyDelete