Pages

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Double take?




NW3 - denim dress, Primark - nude pumps
Hi guys,

Yes I am wearing another jean dress again. Well technically it's a linen dress that resembles a jean dress. Obviously I wouldn't wear the same dress I wore yesterday. I mean come on who would wear the same outfit twice in one week? I know for sure not me lol.

I swear I just sounded so conceited there but it true. So as the sun is out in London I thought I had to throw on something light a doesn't need ironing. Linen is notorious for creasing but as I recently got this and its the first time wearing it I can get away with not ironing it.

Guys do you remember yesterday my devil dilemma? Shop or not to shop that was the question. Well you would be so proud. All I did was a exchange a whole load of stuff and only brought one pair of shoes. Now how good was I. My bank account is still in tack woop woop.

F.Y.I you will be seeing my new 'ish one day at a time.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment