Pages

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Devil in a blue dress


Hobbs - denim dress, Primark - nude pumps

Evening guys,

Who's heard that saying devil in a blue dress? Na me neither I only know he song by Donae'o - devil in a blue dress. Google it.

So I threw on my denim dress today the one I picked up from the Hobbs sample sale. You know I've always been a bit funny about wearing denim dresses just because I associate them with you girls, teeny boppers. However when I came across this dress it made me think twice. It is quite a heavy dress meaning the denim has got a bit of weight to it. You know that means quality.

Guys whilst at work the little devil on my left hand shoulder was talking to me urging me to shop. Me thinks tomorrow I will pick up a few bits before I go into work. Oooh that devil is bad. But the angel on my right hand side did but in and say Charmaine you have a few exchanges to do so why don't you exchange. Don't let the devil hurt your bank.

Sigh! I'm a listen to my angel. Devil be gone, well until I start shopping. Hahahaha - that's my evil laugh.

Devil in a blue dress signing out.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment