Pages

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Charlotte's the name


Hobbs - Charlotte dress

eBay - bracelet
NW3 - brogues


Evening all,

Charlotte's the name. What am I talking about? Today I am wearing the Hobbs Charlotte dress. It's old season but boy is it cute. Hobbs are currently selling it on line so you can pick this up. Today's outfit was last minute.com. When I got off the tube during the day I was bloody boiling luckily the evening faired better and I was no longer hot under the collar. Talking about collars the cool thing about this dress is the fake collar on the dress. Yep its just imprinted on the dress, freaking love it.

So I threw on my NW3 brogues I brought about a month ago and have yet to wear. I am however doing good with this wear everything I got in my closet thing. Then I decided to actually wear jewellery today, I couldn't wear anything else apart from my pearl charm bracelet.

Well for all you Londoners one more day of work and its a long bank holiday. One word CARNIVAL!!! As my excitment attempts to get the best of me I'm off to bed. Night.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment