Pages

Saturday, 5 May 2012

New In


Hobbs - pumps


Hobbs - Blaise platform court ( leopard black)

Hobbs - Chelsea boots


Hobbs - Camel skirt

Hobbs - Knitwear

Primark - Scarf's

                                                                                    Afternoon, Afternoon


Today I am a happy bunny. Why you ask? Well yesterday my workplace had another sample sale and you know I was all up in there helping out. I got some goood stuff. 

By the time I got home I was to tired to try on my stuff so I was up bright and early, in front of the mirror strutting lol.

I took pics of some of the stuff I got, well actually only my favourites. Out of all of them the leopard heels are my FAVOURITE. I don't know if you can tell but one shoe is lighter than the other. Basically there is a lot more material on one foot compared to the other BUT I see it as I will really only wear these in a dimly light bar or club loool. So for that reason its a keeper.

The scarf's are not Hobbs, I went to the shops this morning I was supposed to do some food shopping but got distracted. It was only when I walked back into my house I remembered FOOD! I need to go back out.

Anywho I am on top of the world today. It's funny how clothes can just give you that feeling.

How are we all its been ages?

xx    


1 comment: