Pages

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Easy Tiger


New Look T-Shirt, New Look - Jeans

Night guys,

I am currently posting on one hours sleep. Who told me to go out on Bank Holiday Monday? I had a fun time in good old Central London but I am suffering now. 

Bags under the eyes, don't really care what I look like, the only thing that I want is my bed. I decided to rock my 'Easy Tiger T-Shirt' today because it basically says it all. Old girl needs to take it easy. 

Not much else to say except Charmaine has left the building.

Night Night

xx

5 comments:

  1. love that tee! you look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, believe me I didnt feel like it lol.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Found myself up late last night as well at the movies! Ugh. Paying for it now since I can barely keep my eyes open! Wish I could wear an old comfy tee to work right now :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Richards you look great.... always

    ReplyDelete