Pages

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sunday Chill - Recover



Primark - Dipped Hem shirt, H&M - glitter skirt, Zara - Bow Shoes, eBay - Jewllery


Whats so funny?

Afternoon, Afternoon

As I'm writing this post it is pouring down outside, its been said on the news that the UK is officially in a drought, er by looking outside I beg to differ. I really don't want to go out there but I have to, girl has some errands to run.

Anyways as you can tell from the above I was out last night. It was a mates birthday so I went to shake a leg. I decided to finally wear my glitter skirt as seen here http://mybwd.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/im-not-hurt-just-needed-prop.html. I also wore my favourite newly purchased dipped hem shirt from Primark. It is open at the back, my mate took a pic but by the time I get the pic it will be next week lol. So I just decided to upload anyway.

Oh I wanted to show the last pic simple because I think its hilarious. I cant even remember what was so funny. Right I'm gonna get up jump in the shower and make my way through his horrible weather.

Have a lovely afternoon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment