Pages

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Sunday Chill - Camden's calling


Primark - shirt, New Look - Jeans, Primark - Pumps

Afternoon,

The sun is back and that means Charmaine is out and about. I was up this morning bright and early running some errands before the new work week starts. I threw on this casual outfit and a denim blazer. Sorry I should of added it to the pic. 

Guys you will be seeing these orange pumps a lot. I am just living in them basically they just make me happy. I do like the simple things in life.

Right I'm off to change into something else, I am looking forward to a chilled day.

Enjoy your Sunday guys.

xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower loving your blog!

    Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Samantha to My Bargain World. I will be dropping by and checking out your blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, just began to follow! Those orange flats are beyond adorable!!!

    Katerina

    http://girlabouthouston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Katrina thank you for following. I will be checking out your blog.

      xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful color combination! I love your flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse!you look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pretty baby yellow top!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful yellow top! thank you so much for visit me:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! I love that yellow top, esp. paired with the orange flats! xxx

    http://aklreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your blouse! Looks great on you.
    xLauren

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sheer, yellow blouse

    ReplyDelete