Pages

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Party Outfit





 
New look -Top, Primark - Shorts

Hi guys,

Well its Tuesday already. I am crazy tired from work they have me on early shifts so all I want to do when I get home is sleep.

I was meaning to post yesterday well that never happened. People that know me know I like to go out and party, that automatically means new outfits in my head and I just love getting dolled up. So I will be uploading more pics of me in that mode just because it will show a different side to me.

I was out Saturday for a mates Bday drink and I wore a simple black sleeveless top and these adorable print shorts from guess where? Primark. These shorts are freaking ridiculous the print is gorgeous and they are just easy to wear.

It was all about the shorts. What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo beautiful!!
    Love the skirt :)



    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats sweet hun, thank you doll. xx

      Delete