Pages

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Little (long) black dress

Black dress - eBay (97K-Gallery eBay shop)

Hi guys,

How are we all? I'm good just watching 'The Apprentice' whilst I upload.

Now, for some reason I thought I already posted about the above little (long) black dress but I was going through my recent posts and I just couldn't find it. I did only buy the dress on the 31st March but I thought my excitement would have taken over and I would have posted already? Obviously not.

I first saw this dress on eBay and I fell in love straight away. It's sleek, sexy and long, something that I am not used to but hell I know I will make it work. This dress comes in two colours black and green. I got the black first, the safe option. I  am now contemplating getting the green next.

For £11.99, it's a bargain. What do you think guys?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! LOVE the back of it! Sooo sexy!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dress looks gorgeous <3


    X

    ReplyDelete