Pages

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

I'm not buying anymore winter stuff?

Primark - Jumper dress, Pumps

Evening, Evening

Right this morning before work I had to pop to Topshop to return something, now I told myself I'm going to return something then go straight to work. I was out the house at 9 and standing infront of Topshop at 9:10. The sign on the door says open at 9:30, ah hell it was down hill from there.

So what does girl do to kill time? Browse shops of course. The bright lights of Primark was calling me in like a bone to a dog. I strolled in and the above jumper dress and patent pumps got my attention. 

Guys you would have already seen my orange pumps but I had to buy another pair. I love them that much. I also got an adorable jumper dress. When I picked up the jumper dress I overheard a girl say to her friend 'I am not looking at any winter wear' I was thinking hunny look outside summer has not kicked in yet. Oh and it rained today, bet shes thinking twice now.

I'm a keep buying bright coloured winter 'ish till the sun kicks me in the face.

Night guys

xx 

2 comments:

  1. the jumper dress looks cute!!
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) Great post! Love the pumps!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete