Pages

Saturday, 28 April 2012

I love America





New Look - T-shirt, New Look -  skinny jeans, Primark - Scarf, eBay - Bangles

Hi guys,

Wow what a week I have had, we've had new starters at work, returners? You know the ones that leave and come back but more importantly as a newly single lady I have managed to bag myself a date and we all know what that means? I had to buy a new outfit.

Don't worry I wasn't wearing the above, well partially.  I only wore the skinny jeans but you know your girl teamed it with a sexy black dipped hem top. (I wanted to show you guys but I went straight to bed when I got back).

Anyways on my shopping trip for my date outfit I got distracted and I ended up buying my American flag T-shirt. Let me tell you I have been looking for a T-shirt like this for ages, all the ones I have seen around looked cheap so this fit the bill perfectly.

So today's post is a thumbs up to America. Peace out man.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment