Pages

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

I got my eye on you

Grey T

Orange T

Ethnic Print Dress

Evening guys,

Wow it is Tuesday already this week is flying. Hope everyone is ok? If not cheer up. xx

Right, I am so excited. Why you ask? I'll tell you. I'm excited because I found the above items on eBay. Currently being sold by my favourite seller 97kgallery. I absolutely love them.

You ever get that feeling where you know you can buy something because you know get paid in a couple weeks but you don't want to just in case something happens?

That is how I feel right now. I want all of the above NOW! Payment is one click away but I'm going to hold back until lets say the end of next week maybe Sunday. 

I'm now chanting I must resist, I must resist as you can tell I live a difficult life lol.

Beauts I'm out, CSI is on.

xx 

1 comment:

  1. it's nice to want things...; )

    xo from www.angielovess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete