Pages

Monday, 2 April 2012

I am a hoot


Primark - Owl T-Shirt, H&M - shorts , Primark - Brogues

Hi guys,

Well its another week, I am actually looking forward to this week because its Easter week. That means two less day's at work and more importantly Easter eggs. 

My work place has the office Easter eggs not far form where I sit. One other departments are giving them out on Thursday and supposedly we cannot choose what we get, well I have a mate on the inside so I'm sure she can sort me out. (Wow I sound real dodge).

Anyways back to my recent bargain buys. I have been eyeing an owl T-Shirt by Hobbs NW3, it is around £30 but it hasn't been released yet. I have only seen a sample. So whilst I was in Primark last week buying endless amounts of T-Shirts what did I come across? An owl T-Shirt. 

I had to buy the above T-Shirt. The glasses on the Owl is beyond cute and actually the owl on the NW3 T-shirt is only small and for £30 I wanna see that mother f***** lol. My T-Shirt has the sentence 'I am a hoot' and actually I think I am a hoot so this top was made for me. Oh and it was only £3.00, bargain or what.

Alright guys I'm out, girl needs her beauty sleep lol.


xx

7 comments:

  1. love those shorts!

    x
    Katerina

    http://girlabouthouston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi you Katerina thank you for your comment

      Delete
  2. Love the leather shorts hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet I wont let these babies go I will be 40 and in them. (Thats if I'm still the same size lol)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited about Easter eggs as well! I hope to do an Easter Egg hunt for my little ones.

    Your owl t-shirt is too cute! I just love the glasses on him :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Dree I bet your kids are going to love that.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, that t-shirt is hilarious! Love the eyes!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete