Pages

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Girls needs her T-Shirt's




Hi strangers,

I've been M.I.A for a minute but I'm back after the Easter break. I had to adjust to work life and what better way for me to adjust but with a little pick me up in Primark. Work and shopping goes hand in hand in my world lol. 

Now, how cute are the puppies on the first T-Shirt? This will be worn tomorrow with sheer delight. I am a big fan of dogs and I want one. My mum doesn't like them, never has and never will and I have been denied, doggy happiness for far to long. Hopefully in the future my husband (wherever you are) will want one.

I love the second T-Shirt purely because of the photo's on it. It just looks like real life and that drew me in.

Thirdly I picked up the last T-Shirt just for the colour. That green? Shooooot it looks good on me lol.

I'm feeling good today, how you feeling? 


xx

4 comments:

  1. I feel good too! I love the last shirt to death. I am giving away 50$ to ASOS and I would love for you to stop by and enter!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-to-asos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that brave new world shirt is insane. love. want to follow each other? let me know! :)

    goldenswank.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete