Pages

Friday, 20 April 2012

Cold Friday


Scarf - eBay, Jumper - H&M, Vest top - Primark, Silver jeans - H&M, Boots - Zara

Hi guys,

Wow it feels like I haven't done an outfit post it bloody ages. I'm going to partially blame the UK weather for my lack of post's because I am mainly outside when I do these post's. Guy's let me tell you one minute its sunny then it is dark outside and rain come's poring down, then sun again, then bloody hailstones. I mean come on I have not been impressed with the weather in the past week.

So as I haven't been standing outside saying mum turn that way, wait no take the shot like this lol bless her I've been tucked up in bed on eBay. My new obsession is scarfs. Right now I need them because it is to windy in the UK.

I will be posting my recent buys in the next few miutes so you can see what I have indulged in.

Right I'm just going to pop on to eBay just to see what they got, so I'm off.

Bye guy's enjoy your Friday night

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment