Pages

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Sunday Chill - Happy Mothers Day

Hobbs - Daria Bag

Hobbs - Sandal

Primark - Jumper

To all the mothers out there Happy Mothers Day!

Guy's I am finally allowed to show you all what I got for my mum at the recent Hobbs sample sale. I managed to pry them from her hands just for this post. 

I sacrificed my allowance for her, well that's nothing for what shes done for me all my life. She adores my picks, I think I did good to. However I didn't realise that the bag was pink and the shoes were orange I did tell her not to wear them together, she says she knows lol.

As this is my blog and not my mothers lol, I wanted to show you my recent buy. I picked up this jumper from Primark for £5.00. Oh it's a size 20 but for £5.00 I was gonna make it work.

To all the mothers once again, Happy Mothers Day.

xx  

12 comments:

  1. ohhh I love your orange sweater so much!!! I want it too!!
    thank you so much for visit me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo, lets follow each other??

      Delete
  2. The bag is lovely - and the primark top is a bargain!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the bright colours especially the jumper :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ts that time again, bring on the colours.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks I've decided to keep this look for a couple months, then change it again. Gotta keep it moving.

      Delete
  5. LOVE the color of that sweater!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Fashion Dawgs

      Thats the least I can do.

      Delete
  7. wow I love the jumper - what a bargain! great blog, have a nice week :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that jumper it doesnt fit as well on me! Did you get a size up?

    ReplyDelete