Pages

Friday, 23 March 2012

Spring in my step


H&M - Shirt, H&M - Shorts, Primark - Pumps

Evening all,

Spring has given me a spring in my step. See what I did there, I put spring in my post title, it's spring in the UK? Ok I'll stop. It's finally Friday guys and there's no work till Monday. So what shall one do to keep herself entertained? One shall shake one's booty and have a laugh.

So I'm am doing a quickie post before I get ready. Today I was loving my outfit, even if I do say so myself (that's not me being up my own arse, I'm just being honest). I was however getting weird looks today because I think people thought I was only wearing a shirt today but I had shorts underneath the shirt, the top was just covering it that's all.

As I always say I just do me. Have a good night guy's.

xx

6 comments:

  1. I love visiting this blog. I find a lot of great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for returning Clara I will be visiting your blog to.

      Delete
  2. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, thank for your comment. I will do so.

      Delete
  3. love the flats!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete