Pages

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Sound Tuesday


Hobbs - Blazer, Primark - Brogues

Hi guys,

Wow today was absolutely brill, there was no stress at work, the weather was nice and I purchased a few T-Shirts after work. Therefore today was a sound Tuesday. For all those that don't understand the way I phrased it I am basically saying that I had a goooood Tuesday.

I just wanted to do a quick post on the brogues I picked up from Primark a couple days ago. I know the weather is getting nicer but I don't think I'm getting the sandals out just yet? These brogues look a bit mannish but you know what, that's what drew me in. 
 
Right, I am now off to fix my Ikea chest of draws they died on me a couple days ago. Could it be the amount of clothes I have??? Naaaa never lol. (I'm going in).

xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovin that blazer doll!

    xo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs are fabulous!

    xx Julie xx
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look! i love your shoes!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie there super comfy. xx

      Delete