Pages

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

If I wasn't skinny I would be fat


 
Jumper - Peacocks - Jeans - New Look - Envelope Necklace - eBay


Hi guys,

Today's post is about a random thought that keeps occurring. I've always thought to myself If I wasn't skinny I would be fat. I looooove food. Today during my late shift at work I got through a large bag of crisps. I got through 6 packets of Walkers Sunbites Crisps - Chili flavour.

I could just imagine what the cleaner thinks when they empty my bin. lol

Well at least I looked cute whilst eating it.

xx

6 comments:

  1. You always find the cutest print tops! This one is adorable!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun I dont ever wanna let it go. You know I'm always loving your fashion game.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey hun, when I first saw them I grabbed it. I need some more patterned trousers.

      Delete
  3. obsessed with these pants my dear

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie.

      Love your blog
      xx

      Delete