Pages

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Hobbs Sample Sale 2012



Hi guys,

I've been M.I.A for a while reason being I've been out and about catching up with some friends. It's been long overdue. 

Right, back to why I'm posting, well Hobbs had a sample sale the 1st of 2012 and as usual I worked it. I was very selfless for this sample sale, I decided to get my mum something from the sale and I basically used my allowance to pay for her items.

I picked up a bag and shoes for her, I wanted to take a pic but mum was like no I wont take it out unless I have somewhere to go. Sorry guys. 

As we know I'm not that subtle, take a look at the two things, yes two things I picked up in the sample sale.

I brought a very classy 100% Merino Wool knee length dress and  an adorable pearl bag.  

What do you think guys did I get some good stuff?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!! especially the tangerine orange flats! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay I cant believe how flattering the dress is on.

      Orange is my new fave colour.

      Delete