Pages

Friday, 2 March 2012

Friday aint got nuttin on me


Jumper - New Look, Jeans - Topshop, Pumps - Primark

Hey guys,

Yes its Friday and I've got a day off. I acually didnt even leave my house till miday. Can someone say lazy lol.

Today I just threw on my bright green jumper and my unbelievably tight jeans. I think they've been washed so much times they've shrunk. Most importantly I finally got round to getting my car cleaned, it's been long overdue. Oh and I popped into H&M and got the cutest pair of black leather effect shorts I cannot wait to wear them. 

Anyway's my darling's I'm off, gonna get myself ready to hit the town, I'm planning on shaking my booty tonight.    

xx

2 comments:

  1. looove the jumper! great colour, really suits you!
    enjoy town tonight!

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy girrrrl this jumper is beyond comfortable. Me thinks I will be living in this.

    xx

    ReplyDelete