Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

F****** Naomi Campbell



Primark T-Shirt, H&M - ribbed skirt, - Primark - pumps

Afternoon all,

Today has been a funny day let me tell you about a shenanigan. I was on the tube on my way home and this drunk man got on. I could tell he was drunk just because he was swaying whilst standing. So anyways I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I put my head down. He went to sit down a few seats away from me on the opposite side. I could see him in the corner of my eye taking off his shoes and then putting it on again. 

Then all of a sudden he points at me and says 'fucking Naomi Campbell'.  Everyone then turned and looked at him then me. I was so embarrassed as well as scared, luckily my stop was next so I thought keep your head down Char don't give him any attention.

Now I don't know if his rant was a drunk compliment or just a nasty comment but guess what way I'm going to take it?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well apart from the fucking, Naomi Campbell is not a bad name to be called ;) love the pop of orange :)

    ReplyDelete