Pages

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

The Apprentice


Vest top - Primark, Shorts - New Look

Evening guys,

I have to state that my post title is not related in any way to today's post except for the fact that my favourite show 'The Apprentice' is back.

The next twelve weeks of my life on a Wednesday will be dedicated to 'The Apprentice'. Guys I rushed home after work, screamed to mum 'mum can you take a picture just before the show started. Now I am uploading.

To be honest today's outfit was throw on and go. The weather is being kind to us UK folks so me thinks I need to wear some more shorts this week.

F.Y.I I am now watching the 'Your Fired Interview' gotta go, bye guys.

xx 

2 comments:

  1. The weather here is great too! Loving the color of those shorts!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got good weather to? Doesn't life look better with good weather.

    ReplyDelete