Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

Things always get's better


Hi guys,

You will not believe what happened to me yesterday, heres the story: 

I was off work so I decided to go to H&M in the afternoon to try and get a Trilby hat. I got in my car put the key in the ignition then the car started to make a funny noise. It was struggling to turn on. I was like noooo! I tried again and it just wasn't turning on. My mind said it was the battery, I have been told to change it but I thought it would be alright, obviously not.

I started to panic. No one was at home to help, my uncle wasn't anywhere near, my partner was at work, my dad wasn't around, you get my point. I ran back inside the house called mum crying, she said she's on the way (oh mum doesn't drive, cant drive so I dont know what mum was going to do lol). I called mates but no one had a jump lead at hand. I then called my local car repairer, Quick Fit, told them I think the battery is dead they gave me a quote and I said thats fine how do I get my car to you? They said you need a jump start. If you can get someone to jump start the car and get it here we can sort it for you.




I put the phone down and I ran outside knocked frantically on everydoor on my road. No one had a jump lead and I think my neighbours wife thinks I like her husband.

Anyways I then went further up the road and randomly stopped every man walking and asked can you jump start a car? They looked at me like I was a criminal lol. I ran to my local shops because I always see young boys hanging outside. I'm sure one of them knows how to jump start a car illegally. Was anyone there? Noooooo! The one time their not hanging around I need them.




I then went to all my local shops and no one could help. At this point I was gonna break down. I walked back and saw some guys on a building site. I ran over and asked them they said ask in the office. So I did just that and sweet Jesus the receptionist was so lovely she called on of the guys and he had a jump lead. Yes.

He drove me round to my car and he got it started. At this point I see mum walking, laughing and joking with my neighbour I could of screamed. Anyways just for that I dragged mum with me to the car shop, mum wasn't happy lol


Anyhow my baby got sorted and I dropped mum off and went H&M in the end. I got the above hat and leather effect skirt. I thought I deserved it after the day I had dont you?
 
xx

Woven hat = £7.99

 

Leather effect skirt = £7.00

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a seriously hectic day! Haha you really deserved to go shopping! Would you like to follow each other via google? Let me know!

    x,
    phoebe
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    I'm following you, I like to discover news blogs, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when the car gets all jammed up! It scares me too! hehe, well at least you found amazing pieces to compromise for the hectic morning~ That's the cutest hat! Ive always wanted one, but can't find one that fits my hair :( Great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete