Pages

Monday, 27 February 2012

Oooh its arrived


Hat - Select £2.00

Mesh Jumper - eBay £11.99



Hi guys,

How are you? I am a capital T, I, ERD, tired lol. So guys my top finally arrived from eBay woop, woop as I am one of those people that cant wait to wear something new, I decided to wear it to work today. 

I sure do love them Korean shops on eBay, you know your getting one of a kind pieces. I haven't got much to say today so I just wanted to show how the top looked on.

Oh I cant forget about my new favourite hat. I picked this up in Select. Select! Yeah I know, that store is cheap and I never thought that I would buy anything from there but I couldn't let the hat go.

Anyways I'm not going to waffle on so see you later guys.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh girlfriend, l love that top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool top! Love the different textures and that it's black and white colorblock!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete