Pages

Monday, 6 February 2012

A little bit of mesh goes a long way




Hello, hello, hello

The snow has stopped and the roads are bearable. Yeah I like the snow but I can only take so much. Luckly it only actually snowed for one day. Guy's I've been wearing my wellies because I am so scared of falling and hurting my little bottom. Might wear the wellies till the end of the week oh and I will try and upload a pic.

So I wasn't going to upload a pic of this jumper until I actually received it but as you guys know I buy a lot from eBay and a majority come from China. I wont be getting this until early March and I just couldn't wait any longer.

I absolutely adore this jumper. Even when I was younger I can remember wearing leggings that had cut out mesh partings going all the way up. You could say it was a little bit risque for someone so young but I really like mesh clothing. When I came across this jumper I got so excited, it was a must buy. Now I just cannot wait to receive it.

What do you think?

xx


Raglan Mesh Top = £11.99

2 comments:

  1. What a fab jumper!!! Love it so much!! Following you.) Would be great if you could follow me back:)


    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty jumper! Love it!

    XX,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete