Pages

Saturday, 4 February 2012

I've gone a bit nail mad






Hi guys,

I've gone a bit nail mad. It is currently snowing outside so I am wrapped up warm. House chores done, washing done so I thought lets have a bit of fun.

I wanted to do the new nail craze ombre nails. I did aim to pull of the two tone effect on one nail but there was a little disaster so I just deiced to keep it simple.  Blue nail varnish on one hand, light to dark and pink on the other, light to dark.

I absolutely adore it. Something fun and cute. It puts a smile on my face.

But I will be attempting the ombre nails again. I don't quit.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!
    I love playing with different
    polish colors too :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete