Pages

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

I love Tuesday's




Shirt = Primark, Cardigan = H&M, Leggings = Primark, Pumps = Primark

Hey, hey, hey

Who loves Tuesday's? Charmaine loves Tuesday's is it true? Mmmmhuh I do, I do, I do ooooh. (Does that sound familar hint: Kenan & Kel).

Right now I'm on top of the wold guys. I am such a tv drama lover. Tuesday night sees me watch Emmerdale, Eastenders, Holby City, Prisoners wives and CSI. Phew that was a mouth full.

I'm on Holby City right now so gotta rush but I wanted to show you my outfit today. Casual and cute.

See you later guys

xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the color combo!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the nude palette!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! Looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Oh and the reference to Keenan and Kel had me cracking up!

    http://www.evon-von.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evon, Keenan and Kel was the show of all shows lol

      Delete