Pages

Monday, 20 February 2012

I got that Monday feeling





Evening everyone,

Today I had that Monday feeling. What's the Monday feeling you ask? Well the Monday feeling is when you know you don't have work the next day or the day after that. Shoot its the feeling you get when yo know you have the rest of the week off.

So the Monday feeling had me smiling and singing and being extra helpful because I know I ain't at work tomorrow. I decided to finally go to work today in my sun coloured high waisted shorts. You cant tell there high waisted because I threw on long vest top on top but believe me they are.

I found these in the H&M sale. The pockets at the front are too cute, big enough to hold my lip gloss, mirror, er well what else do you need. I'm so glad I found these.

See you later guys

xx

Yellow high waisted shorts = £7.00

2 comments:

  1. What a nice sensation to feel that, its happens to me when Its Friday!!! and I have all the weekend to enjoy!
    Love your outfit!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent price on those shorts and love the sweater!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete