Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Everything that could go wrong DID




Ahhhhhhhh!

Sorry guys I had to do that. You know that feeling when everything that you think could go wrong, does go wrong? Well that was my day today. Work is making me feel like I am getting old before my time.

As I calm down I wanted to share with you my recent purchase on eBay. I decided to rock my anchor t-shirt now I know its cold with a capital C but nothing was stopping me from wearing it. As long as I threw on a big cardi I was sorted.

Gotta love big cardi's. Anyways guys I'm outtie.

xx

Anchor t-shirt = £2.98

6 comments:

  1. Cheer up : ) nice shirt.

    www.angielovess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie thanks for the nice message. I know I'm gonna stop being miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope that everything goes right for you :) love the outfit by the way , you are soo cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maphi I'm smiling now lol, thanks doll. How are you? Hope ur good?

      xx

      Delete
  4. Aww, hope you're all good! Love the chelsea boots by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remi hun, I've been living in these boots.

      Delete