Pages

Monday, 23 January 2012

Things looking up




Hi guys,

It's Monday and the week is looking up. One day down four more to go. 

I'm on the bloody late shift at work so I'm not getting in till late. Not impressed. Yes I have a little lay in and yes I can start work that little bit later but I still would rather not do it. (FYI I am still on the job hunt guy's and I am in good spirits).

It is cold outside but I am in shorts again. I swear I am known for wearing shorts at work. I don't care I will wear shorts in anyway weather. I remember going to a vintage shop a few weeks ago and I asked the staff where are your vintage shorts? I was told it's to cold for shorts. I replied its NEVER to cold for shorts.

I threw on my shirt and jumper that I brought from eBay with my sand colour shorts I picked up in Primark. I was actually going to throw my shorts away but I thought no I'm sure I can wear it again.

Thankfully that time has come.


xx

8 comments:

  1. Yaaay! It's never to cold for shorts indeed :)

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt with that jumper!!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. following your blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how hard it is look get a job, I hate that part of life.
    I wish you good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the plaid shirt peeking out from beneath and LOVE the color of your boots!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! This look is really awesome - we adore the way you've layered it!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I wear skirts year round regardless of how cold it is. Just throw some stockings and long socks underneath and you're good to go ;)

    ReplyDelete