Pages

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunday Chill on eBay



Morning guys,

I am back, my Internet has been down at home due to a server error with our Broadband provider. I swear I have done nothing apart from sleep as soon as I got home from work. It's funny how much you rely on the Internet. (I need to get out more) lol

So back to business my Sunday Chill is back in action, I haven't done this for a few weeks because of the whole Christmas and New Year holiday thing but its back. 

For the first Sunday Chill of 2012 what other way to spend it than on my beloved eBay. I found this skull cardigan. Now I know its not to everyone's taste but I can make it work. I think it is so cute. 

What do you think?

xx


Skull Cardi = £10.97

3 comments:

  1. It's very cute! I can see it with some leather skinnies or bright green jeans! Go for it!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov the cardi and the grey sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Baby Budget I thought you'd say 'omg what a weirdo' lol

    @ Skinny I wanna rock the whole outfit, with a little twist of course lol

    ReplyDelete