Pages

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Specsavers have nothing on me



       

Hi yall,

I swear I couldn't tell you the last time I got my eyes tested. When I put on my necklace today (purchased on eBay) it got me thinking I need to get my eyes checked. By looking at the first pic its looks like I need glasses, lol, better book an appointment eh.

I wore my weird skirt lol as shown here http://mybwd.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-love-my-fury-skirt.html. I teamed it with an old top from Topshop it has lace detailing at the back. As I am writing this I realised that I didn't take a pic of the back damn it, sorry. Its really nice, please take my word for it.

Oh just so u know I did wear a cardigan with this outfit but I took at off after work and as soon as I got home I dragged mum out of bed to take a pic of me (sorry mum) I didn't bother putting my cardi back on.

Well I'm outtie guys pay day is around the corner and my eBay finds seem to be getting longer.

See you later

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment