Pages

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Simply Wonderful




Hi guys,

Today I woke up in a good mood. I have no idea why but you know what, lets not question that. No point being depressed in the new year.

This morning was a get out and go outfit. I didn't bother ironing, luckily you cant really tell. I know I have done a lot of shots with me in shorts but I love shorts. I want more. There was plenty of laughs at work and I was on a early shift. After work I even thought ummm lets treat myself to some Caribbean food. I went to my local Caribbean shop ordered some fish, a pattie and a small tub of coleslaw. I know weird combination but I am unique lol. 

Then I got home and my mother tells me there is a package waiting for me at the post office. I thought could it get any better? Well it bloody did to was my eBay purchases. 

I have to say today was Simply Wonderful

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the high waist shorts, such a chic look, I love it.

    ReplyDelete