Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2012

It doesnt matter if your BLACK or WHITE





Afternoon guys,

Yesterday I brought this dress from H&M and I absolutely love it. It is in the sale so go and pick up a bargain. I wasn't even planning on going to into H&M but a mate of mine had a table booked at a Greek restaurant and she wanted me to tag along as you do.

Being the woman I am I had to buy a new outfit. I went to H&M with a colleague from work and she picked out this dress. Her words were 'oh Charmaine this is so you', I looked and thought oh yes yes it is. Didn't even need to try it on. This dress is different but it totally works.

I also teamed it with the sleeveless cardi that I also picked up from H&M.

(FYI glasses are for pure vanity)

xx

Black and White dress = £7.00

Sleeveless cardi = £7.00

1 comment: