Pages

Monday, 16 January 2012

The cold & sequins do go






Evening,

Oh my god it was so cold today. I popped out with my partner to look at techy stuff. I just wanted to throw something quick on so I threw on my beloved red jeans and my new sparkly jumper.

Now I know I say things like I absolutely love this top and its my favourite top but I absolutely love this top lol. I snapped this up in the H&M sale last week. It is just perfect for me it can jazz up any outfit. I did put on a black shirt underneath it but you cant tell from the pic, sorry. 

Just so you know I came across some H&M Versace pieces in the sale to, half off. So if your lucky you might be able to snap up a bargain.

xx


Black sequin jumper = £7.00

5 comments:

  1. I am liking your hair girl!:) thank you so so much for the sweet comment. I hope he gets better soon.. but it comes and goes. Try not to think about anything worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing buy! very jealous x

    Also, i'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment for either an American Apparel clutch bag or Models Own nail varnishes so please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a bargain! looks lovely on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the top and ur hair color iS CUTEEEEE
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dolls, I needed something warm, yet cute.

    ReplyDelete